1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, May 25, 2010.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Enzo is the sabbateur (ap?). Book it.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Matt is my guy. He just cracks me up. I cracked up when he said something about how lame the police force must be in whatever "podunk" town Kathy comes from when she couldn't crawl through the caramel.

I hope Enzo is the saboteur, because if he's not, he is a massive tool. So far the podiatrist/Orthodox Jew is annoying me the most, followed closely by the Vegas-skank-thinks-she-is-a-chemist. Enzo is up there. And so is the gay professor. He is OK so far, but I can tell I am going to hate his guts before it's all over. So far I like Matt and the oil rig salesman who was doing tricep extensions with the manhole cover. All of the women are kind of annoying me.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Gay guy's line about Kathy laying in caramel for 20 minutes & calling the other girl weak was funny. Are there 2 Arkansas Razorbacks in there? That's confusing me.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Yeah, both Kathy and Britney are from Arkansas. And, apparently, all they brought to wear was Hogs gear.

I don't really have a clue who the saboteur is. After the second show, my first two guesses are 1) Matt or 2) Annie. Wouldn't be shocked if it was Enzo tho.

5. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

If Kathy's the saboteur, she's the worst (and most obvious) saboteur in history. Nothing subtle about what she's doing, right down to Xing herself out on the board.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I think it's someone who likes another SEC team and wants the Arkansas people out. :D

7. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Or maybe it's someone from a SWC school (Texas Tech's Lane, perhaps?) who really, REALLY holds a grudge.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If she's not the saboteur, she may be the worst player at the games in history of the show. Some of the players were tearing through the Caramel and she sat there like she had just fallen into the tar pits.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

It's got to be Kristen. She was fairly high-profile in the premiere and nowhere to be seen last night. Not a single cutaway comment, where every single other person had several.

At a time when they are trying to establish everyone's personalities, she was barely even on the screen -- even during the competition. It's like they are going out of their way in the editing to make her invisible, and it seems like that could only be on purpose.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Ha! That's exactly how I described her to someone over the weekend. I'm thinking she's maybe attended one class, about three years ago.

11. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

so far not impressed with this group oh house guests at all

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

So are they going from W-F to Th-F permanently, or just because of the ASG this first week?

Draft saved Draft deleted