1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 11

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AMacIsaac, May 28, 2009.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

boring start to the season and this cast as real potential to be the dullest yet. not a good start.

2. WS

WS Member

I don't like the girl that said she's 18, so I hope she's out in Week 2.

I think Braden and Boobs will hook up.

Jessie is a dork, and has a napoleon complex, but he's kinda funny. He got shafted last year, but I wasn't pulling for the athletes to win.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I have no idea why, but my Tivo didn't record it. It's sitting there, on my list, and nothing.

Oh well, I'll find it online and it's set to record on Sunday. :(

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

God, I hate Jessie. I would so much rather have looked at Jessica for another summer. And I think Brian would be such an interesting player -- when he got booted the first week in his season, you could almost hear the producers weeping.

Laura's boobs are ridiculous, and if I'm not mistaken they're real, right? Braeden needs to be drowned in the hot tub. Chima is going to wear thin real quick. Can't really identify people I like yet, except maybe Jeff. This cast seems kind of lame, but I guess I always think that after the first episode.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Jessie and the MMA guy will be rubbing suntan lotion each other by week three.

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I watched a bit of BB After Dark last night. Just from what I gathered, (Hiro)Chima had already had a meltdown and was getting on the HG's nerves. And tattoo girl was drunk and rubbing up on MMA guy, then practically on her knees for Jessie. She was wanting to share his HOH bed to snuggle, but he kept squashing her advances. One funny thing:
    Jessie to Tattoo girl: I wouldn't say that about you. You'd kick me in the ovaries!
    Tattoo girl: You don't have ovaries, silly.
    Jessie: well, you'd kick me in the testicles then.

7. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I'd watch that.

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Just going from last night, I hope this is the year America gets to vote on locking the house door and setting it on fire.

And a tip to tattoo chick: If you feel the need to say "I'm unusual!" or "I'm unique!"... you're not, really.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The way they were selling the "twist" as someone "everyone" would know, my expectations were low, like on the Screech/Speidi/Ian Zering level. They succeeded in disappointing me.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I guess we should be relieved it wasn't Jon and/or Kate, or - Dear God - the Octomom.

11. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

eww.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So...what's the "twist?"

Draft saved Draft deleted