1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 11

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AMacIsaac, May 28, 2009.

1. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Oh happy day!

Big Brother 11 Premiere Date Set

Posted: 27 May 2009 01:14 PM PDT

CBS has just revealed that Big Brother 11 will premiere on Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 8pm! That means Wednesdays are out and Thursdays are back for our more standard episode rotation!

The 11th season of “Big Brother” will premiere Thursday, July 9 at 8:00/7:00c on CBS, network sources confirmed to the site this afternoon.

The series will then continue on Sundays at 8:00/7:00c and Tuesdays at 9:00/8:00c, a slight deviation from last summer’s initial schedule of Sundays at 8:00/7:00c, Tuesdays at 9:00/8:00c and Wednesdays at 8:00/7:00c.

Many had speculated it would start on the Tuesday before (July 7th) but I waited for confirmation since just a few seasons ago we had a Thursday premiere despite recent Tuesday launches.

So now you know. BB11 is just six weeks away and I couldn’t be more excited. The cast is being finalized, the start date is set, and now all we have left to do is wait. Share your thoughts on the upcoming season below.

Don’t miss out on the preseason action! Register now for the Big Brother Forum, sign-up for the free Big Brother updates, and start following us on Twitter so you never miss a BB11 event all summer long.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Sweet... I love this show...

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Praise Tebow!!!

5. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

I'm sure we can expect the token gay guy, the token black woman, the token old person ...

When are we going to have a token lesbian? That might be fun.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Funny this gets posted today. Just yesterday, I was running through hamsterwatch and dogdave to see if the new cast had been named...

7. WS

WS Member

they had Ivette a few years back

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I hope there's no cheesy "twist" this season.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Sweet! I'm there.

10. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

That may have been the one season I've missed.

11. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Do you have something you want to ask the new Big Brother houseguests? Submit your burning questions by replying to this thread by Thursday, June 25 and we’ll get them answered in our one-on-one “You Ask They Tell” interviews with the new houseguests!

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/0/56900.page

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Dammit, you said this thread and I thought you meant this thread and I was going to find out if you could get me Kaysar's number.

Draft saved Draft deleted