1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Re: Big Brother 10

Every time Renny opens her mouth, I think all of America is asking "Wha...?"
    And is has nothing to do with the accent. She just cannot speak a coherent sentence, and is dumber than dogshit. The really annoying thing is knowing that we're probably going to have to put up with weeks of it.

Also, Ollie has assured himself he will not win. He got played, and betrayed an alliance. No matter that everyone rallied against Brian. Folks will remember the flip.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I think Libra deserves more credit than blondie. Libra's the one that got her all riled up, saying Ollie was the "front man." It wasn't planned. Ollie was just trying to chill them out so they wouldn't worry. Then Brian walks in like Grand Master, acts all cool daddy-o. His act definitely scared Libra and I think she knew he was a threat. "He was a mystery, now he's history." Hahahahaha. Funny. But I still dont like her.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Damn, I feel lost already ... miss last night and tonight ...

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Let me get you caught up to speed.

A Dr. Will copycat tried to build alliances on week 1, and he basically controlled everything for all of a day or two. Meanwhile, an old Portuguese woman was being loud and woke up a 20-something bodybuilder who acts like a total douche. Conflict ensued, and, as a result, the HOH (an old geezer who once served in the Marines) put the two of them up for eviction. Bodybuilder dude won the Power of Veto. Soon after, Dr. Will copycat got thrown under the bus by his "alliance" after it was found that he had built several other alliances. The houseguests then plotted to put him up for eviction, all of them going in the HOH room to convince the geezer to put him up in place of POV winner. Houseguests all send Dr. Will copycat home. Bodybuilder wins next HOH. Show's cast totally sucks. Julie Chen is a horrible host. No new twists. Seems boring. I'll still watch. So will you.

;D

5. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Adrian knew what was up. When Brian started his cocky stuff on Tuesday's show, I looked at her and smiled. She just smiled back. It was clear from the first few minutes that he was about to get the shaft. I almost never like the girls, but I like Libra and April. Ollie is okay, too. I haven't decided yet on Memphis, and I don't what to think about Mr. Universe. He might not be the meathead I thought he was. But he's still so pretentious that I'll have trouble rooting for him unless he becomes Dr. Will with muscles.

6. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Interesting first week, for sure.
    I liked Brian in that first episode, but like someone else said, he douched his way out of power. He could've been really strong if he'd remained behind the scenes. I don't think Dr. Will even Dr. Will-ed that early in either game he played.

7. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

That season--when Dr. Will told all those lies and escaped eviction week after week--will never be topped. He did come close, though, in Big Brother All Stars. Him taking 4th place that year was a bigger accomplishment than Mike Boogie taking first, in my opinion.

I did also enjoy Evil Dick. Thought it was odd/bizarre/impressive that he and his daughter made it to the Final Two. Almost unthinkable.

Top 3 players in history, in my opinion:

1. Dr. Will
    2. Evil Dick
    3. Jack (the older ex CIA guy. he didn't win, but I thought he was a genius.)

EDIT: OK, I thought Jack did better than he did. I guess I'll replace him with Alison from that same season, No. 4.

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

The best part about Dr.Will was he told the entire house his plan was to lie the entire time, and it worked! Plus he was funny as hell....

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Got caught up on YouTube this morning. I like the cast. There are some actual game players this season, opposed to the BB9 debacle. Pretty Boy Buff is my early favourite -- not just for the shoulders but for managing to weasel out of this first predicament. Winning two competitions in a row may come back to haunt him ... unless, of course, he just keeps winning for a while. But that didn't do Janelle any good.

Love the twist with Evel Dick's daughter in the house, but she won't last.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Libra is digging herself a hole.

11. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

That's funny. Could Jess be any dumber?

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Well, Maury is kind of a nobody now. :)

I'm going to try to avoid hamsterwatch this time. This show is tedious enough without already knowing what's going to happen every time.

Draft saved Draft deleted