1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Re: Big Brother 10

Geez, women are so shallow. :) :)

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm sorry...were you talking? I was looking at your pecs.

3. Killick

My eyes are up here.

4. imjustagirl

Your what?

5. Killick

I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT! (stomping away)

Aw, hell. Nobody can stay mad at IJAG. Love ya, you objectifying manogynist. :)

6. imjustagirl

Oooh manogynist! That's a great word.

And you have no idea how many people can stay mad at me. But it's your fault for having such a great body.

7. Killick

Okay, now I know you're drunk. TTI(much better off)WP.

8. imjustagirl

Nope. But that sounds like a damn good idea.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I already like this cast about 100 times better than the last -- so glad they went with an actual diverse group of strangers. Some good people to root for and some obvious ones to root against who appear to be more clueless than evil.

Renny obviously has to go immediately, and her biggest crime is lack of self-awareness. Memphis the "mixologist" seems like a pretentious sociopath. And Libra is on my enemies list just because she abandoned 5-month-old twins to do the show. That's some messed up priorities, if you ask me.

The Dan/Brian/Ollie alliance could be huge, and they seem like OK guys so far. How could you not love Jerry? And he seems like he might have some game.

I was trying to figure out who the Hooters girl looks like, and it hit me: Danielle from BB8. They have the same smile.

Very high hopes for this season.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ehh. It usually takes me a couple episodes to get into it. Giving away the classic car was sweet. And this is the best the house has looked. HoH room looked huge.

11. Killick

Spnited's not playing. Oh! You mean Jerry!
    I thought I'd be cheering against Dan, but he's got his shit together -- was the first one to get an alliance in gear. Jerry, I'm afraid, is doomed for trusting Brian (and that goofy-ass 'X' signal). And Renny must go ASAP.

12. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

That first episode was awfully vanilla for me. I hope the spice it up a little. It sounds like maybe they did.

Draft saved Draft deleted