1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. newgrad2008

newgrad2008 New Member

I don't know how April and Ollie will vote. Dan may have broken his word with Ollie, but April HATES Memphis.

2. brettwatson

brettwatson Active Member

Jerry ia going to hate Memphis when/if he ever figures out how Memphis played him. Plus, those two had bad blood early, maybe not as bad as the history Jerry had with Dan, but still very heated.

If it comes down to what have you done lately, then Jerry might indeed cast his vote for Dan.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i'm shocked that keesha won america's favorite juror and actually surprised that jerry was 2nd. the look on his face was priceless though when he realized he didn't win. i guess the people who voted for him didn't watch any of the internet feeds or visit the spoiler sites.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Thank you. I was just going to find this thread to post that. How does that guy even finish in a "close" battle for favorite juror??

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

watching tonight just confirmed that jerry was the biggest hypocrite and all-around ass in the house. i was sure renny would get the $25k.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Wow ... Jerry needs to very close watch the videotapes and review his own behaviour. Of course, he'll likely see nothing wrong ... Respected Dan throughout the entire game? My ass.

I'm glad Dan won. He played the game the best. He's no Dr. Will but he manipulated and worked it.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yay!

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Awesome. Dan played better than anyone else this season by a mile, and absolutely deserved to win. I love it when that happens. Very surprised Ollie and April voted for Dan.

Also, if winning that money in any way lessens the chances that Keesha does Playboy, I officially hate America.

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

April, I don't care who you voted for, you're still a bitch. And dumb.

Also, I loves me some Keesha, but NO WAY she beats Renny for America's Favorite...I was aghast.

10. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I think she'd do Playboy anyway...

I'm glad Dan won, I was with him from Week 2 as one of my favorite... surprised he won with the shutout though. I'm also happy the winner was an actual real person who sent in stuff and not one of the producers picks.

11. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I'm happy with Dan. I never much cared for Memphis. I'm not sure why. He just seemed to play some combination of Mr. Cool and Mr. Smug.

I have to say that I called the unanimous vote (after the first three were revealed), and I also called Jerry as runner-up to Keesha. If I could just get this stuff to carry over to my college football pick-em skills.

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

After seeing the deliberations at the jury house, I predicted 7-0. Olllie seemed to respect Dan's move and got away from being disrespected. The only holdout for Memphis would have been the whore but Ollie could lay down a case to get her to vote for Dan.

Jerry is a piece of shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted