1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

They weren't exactly tight. Looks like he was smuggling a pair of Depends in there.

RENEGADES!!

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"I swear by 'Oops I Crapped My Pants'... and I just did!"[/old SNL bit]

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fixed.

4. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Keesha or Rennie will likely win the money. I wish they had a vote where we could pick the person we most hate. I'd love for April to know how I feel about her.

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

give renny the $25k. week in and week out she was the most entertaining.

6. kokane_muthashed

From Morty's:

6:40 p.m. - Memphis asked Dan not to mention the car to the Jury and Dan said he wouldn't. They're both pretty pleased with themselves.

If Dan DOESN'T mention the car, he's an idiot.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

The car argument is Dan's best chance. With half a million on the line, screw honor. He has to use that.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I am very glad I missed last night's show due to league finals.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Thanks, IJAG. Knew that wasn't quite right.

BTW, as much as I didn't want Jerry to win, I hope he gets America's vote. I know, I know... but the wife with Parkinson's tugs at me. As dumb as Renny was week-in and week-out, I'll be disappointed if she gets it.

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

you might change your mind about jerry if you checked some of the spoiler sites that have live feeds. jerry on cbs might come across as a cuddly grandpa thanks to editing but he seems to be the biggest ass in the house otherwise.

11. brettwatson

brettwatson Active Member

It's almost like Julie was trying to set him up to win the $25 K by interviewing him the way she did and making him look so sympathetic. I can't stand the guy but I was ready to vote for him to get the dough.

Dan should win Tuesday, but I don't know how he's going to get four votes. Figure Jerry and Keesha for Dan, and maybe Michelle because she's such a fool and probably isn't smart enough to see how Dan played her by taking her to the beach. Where does the final vote come from?

You know the Showmancers are going for Memphis. So Dan needs either Renny or the other woman.

Unrelated thought....what was Jerry smoking to take 50-some odd minutes for the H of H competition that took Memphis about 7? to complete? And Memphis thought he screwed up?

12. kokane_muthashed

I predict:
    Dan gets votes from: Keesha, Renny, Michelle, Libra
    Memphis from: Jerry, April and Ollie

I don't see any way Jerry votes for Dan or Keesha/Renny vote for Memphis.

Draft saved Draft deleted