1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

So Ollie uses it, then Renny puts up Dan.
    Everyone votes Jerry off.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Isn't the idea to get April out?

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Not everyone gets morning sickness.

Looks like April and Jerry will be the nominees with April the target to go.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

With Jerry some kind of contender in POV, if he wins and takes himself off the block, up goes Ollie, which guarantees that couple if split up no matter what happens.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Memphis: "By default."

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh God, I can't wait to see tomorrow night's show. Renny put April and Jerry up on the block and -- GET THIS -- Dan won the POV.

Hahahaha! Apparently Jerry has been up Dan's ass, trying to convince him to use the veto. April is considering using her gold bars to bribe her way out.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

From Morty's:
    Special Note - April has also started her period so there is no threat of a Big Brother baby.

DAMN!!!!!

8. Flash

Flash Guest

That would have been a great story.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Dammit! Local CBS affil is airing the Bengals exhibition game, tho they will air BB at, like, 1am. Not staying up that late with a 7:30am appointment tomorrow. And I wanted to see Eighthead's face when they send her packin' tonite.

EDIT: apparently, not soon enuf. according to hamsterwatch, she's been telling ollie a detailed account of her one-time anal bleeding problem. erm... shaddup, blondie.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh yeah ... they have the script of it on www.hamsterwatch.com

There won't be an eviction tonight ... tonight will only be the nomination ceremony. Fret not ...

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Oops! You're right, of course. Got a little ahead of myself there.

Also loving the board chatter from the live feeds that Jerry's trying to get Dan to use the veto on him. Suck it, old fucker!

12. Flash

Flash Guest

The show is scheduled to be over on Sept. 16, I think.

That means there should be double eviction night coming up soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted