1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I saw that last night... The old guy looked like a complete jackass...

It's a game. Get over it.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

The old man is on a reality show when his wife is home sick. How would Mr. Morality feel if she died. He preaches about Dan hiding behind the cross but he hides behind his age. His retort to Dan and his speech at the ceremony verged on senile ramblings.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I understand people leaving loved ones to do this stuff, but Libra has two six-month old twins and Jerry has a wife with Parkinsons. Neither has any business doing a reality show.

I guess they knew both would be such raging assholes that CBS knew they had to put them on TV.

4. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

If Dan wants Jerry off the show, here's what he does.
    Going along with the premise that Michelle wants Libra out, Dan promises Jerry he's voting out Keesha.
    Then he backtracks and votes Libra out, but he has to let Michelle and others - Memphis, April, Ollie - of the plan beforehand.
    Everyone is pissed at Jerry for voting for Keesha and unless he wins HoH, he is gone.

And not to be morbid, but can you imagine if something happened to Jerry in the house? What would CBS do?

I'm not rooting for it to happen by any means - I'd actually like to see him win - but how CBS would react, as well as how it would be covered in the media, would be interesting.

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

for gawd sake, why?

6. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Me too - I didn't want all the younger people to vote out the older guy like we usually see on these shows. But I like him less with each passing day -- He doesn't know the game like he led everyone to believe with his "I've been a fan every season;" he first had Memphis in his sights and when that didn't work out is now onto Dan; and he's a lech.
    I hope Libra is evicted, Memphis wins HoH, and Jerry is out next week.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

April said last night on After Dark that she has been in a movie and magazines. She thinks BB will lead to "stardom".

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I've wanted him out since his first private conversation with Brian and the X signal. Lame ...

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Michelle is saying that if the vote comes down to her tie-breaker, it will be Libra out the door.

If anyone other than April, Ollie or Jerry win the HOH tonight, the chatter is that April and Ollie will be on the block. Jerry will survive another week. Ugh.

10. WS

WS Member

Unfortunately, they keep winning or people keep winning that want them safe. I hope April goes first, because it will make Jerry pissier

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, only less girl for him to be lecherous with.

12. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Renny puts up two of three - jerry ollie april

Draft saved Draft deleted