1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Jerry wears that fucking Marine shirt every damn day. Must smell like shit.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I was rooting for him when the game started. Now, I hope someone kicks his ass before he gets kicked out.

What an asswipe.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Ollie called Libra a 'scallywag,' which according to m-w.com means:

1 : scamp, reprobate
    2 : a white Southerner acting in support of the reconstruction governments after the American Civil War often for private gain

Wild.

4. Mizzougrad96

I actually heard a NFL player refer to another as a scalawag. I think when used from one African-American to another, it essentially means "traitor".

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Check out the urbandictionary definitions:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scallywag

My favourites:

1. what your mom calls me when I do her in a pirates outfit doggystyle.
    2. A triflin' hoe. A nasty, ugly, highly undersirable but easy girl that may/may not have mental problems.

6. Mizzougrad96

Sounds like he described Libra perfectly...

7. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

By the way, the fight between Michelle, Libra, April and Keesha was treeeeee-mendous, mainly because April had the drunk eyes and Keesha was hammmmmmered.
    Drunk girl fights always make me laugh. Guys would start shoving each other, girls yell, then cry,

8. Mizzougrad96

There's a reason why these shows plow the houseguests with liquor on a regular basis...

9. Flash

Flash Guest

I love how Keesha makes liberal use of the word 'fuck.'

10. Flash

Flash Guest

From BB10 network:

Earlier in the week it had seen a complete lock for Libra’s eviction and Keesha’s safety. That’s looking a little less certain. As of last night April and Ollie are hatching a plan to rescue Libra and bring her back into their fold.

Is Ollie dumb enough to attempt show suicide?

Keesha has Memphis and Renny. April and Ollie need two more: Jerry and Dan. Apparently, Jerry has promised to vote out Keesha and thinks he can get Dan over to his side.

Stupid old fuck.

11. Mizzougrad96

I hope Dan promises Jerry that he'll vote for Keesha and then votes out Libra.

That would ensure Dan's place on Round 2 of Big Brother All-Stars.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

I would laugh my friggin' ass off.

During the dinner, Dan gets sincere and choked up and says something nice about Jerry. The old fuck makes some asshole speech and then calls him Judas during the veto ceremony.

Twatwaffle.

Draft saved Draft deleted