1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, if they're sane, they can't be on the show...

3. Flash

Flash Guest

So Jerry ended up not using the veto (wonder if Keesha is pissed) ... but used the opportunity to rag all over Dan.

4. WS

WS Member

I hope April goes next, then Jerry, then worthless Ollie. I'm pulling for Dan or Memphis to win it.

Ollie reminds me of Cowboy from BB5, when he did absolutely nothing all game but come across as a sissy redneck, but got second place. Although, Ollie's far from a sissy redneck.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, Ollie is more of a pussy-whipped idiot than a sissy redneck.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

So Jerry ended up not using the POV. Can't wait to see his rant about Dan, though.

The guy is nuts.

7. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

So, Jerry accurately points out that Dan is America's Player.
    He isn't absolutely certain, he says, but thinks it is a strong possibility.
    He says that that would be the only way he accepts Dan's decision to vote out Jessie.
    I repeat, Jerry thinks Dan is America's Player. He knows it is possible.
    So tell me, why does fucktard Jerry insist on calling him Judas if this possibility exists?
    Wouldn't a rational person maybe -- MAYBE! -- give someone like Dan, who has shown strong character up until that point, the benefit of the doubt?
    Oh no, of course not. Because Jerry is a Marine!

"I'm a man! I'm 75!"

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I love how he uses that as some sort of ethical standard when he's the biggest bitch in the house.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

OK, I'm finally getting to watch tonight's show ... Jerry just said, 'if he is America's Player, he's a scumbag.'

Or did I hear that wrong?

Because any one of those other 'tards would turn down the $20K and not do what the votes said?

10. Flash

Flash Guest

ARRRRRRRRRGH! They all have their elbows on the table!!! </crossthreading>

11. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

I can't explain how much i hate jerry. didn't he go back on his word when he took out brian? that old fuck has got to go.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Yep. He did. I kept waiting for Dan to bust back on that, but he didn't. April must go (after Libra -- loved how she tried the "I'm a mom!" thing on Ollie last nite. Yeah, we give you pity points now, after leaving the 5-month olds to do the show?), but Jerry should be very close behind. Though it's next to impossible, I really want Dan to win. Quite a switch for me since his bio before the show began made me think he was a douche.

As it's shaping up, I think Ollie's looking damned strong, would be a lock for the final four if he turns on April immediately. Keep a low profile, but get her out asap. Bob (I refuse to call him Memphis) is looking good, too, though when the numbers dwindle further I think more people will see his threat.

Draft saved Draft deleted