1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think it's going to be Dan or Memphis who win.

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

how ridiculous was it for the fart to repeatedly doom dan to burn in hell for playing a freaking game? i don't think old fart can distinguish between a game and reality.

3. Mizzougrad96

Yeah, he's a lunatic... I can understand not swearing on the lives of your children if you know you're going to lie, but dooming someone to hell for voting muscle boy out does seem like a bit much...

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I feel your pain, brothers.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

And the crossing of the fingers ... methinks he's been watching too much of these game shows in his retirement.

6. Mizzougrad96

My DVR did the same thing, but since my TV was still on CBS, I was able to rewind and watch it. That was my reward for not watching the Olympics afterwards...

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

According to one of the spoiler sites, hamsterwatch I believe, Dan and Jerry had a sit-down and Dan laid a heavy guilt-trip on the Colonel. Apparently, the old man was bawlin' and apologized for all the shit he said. But yesterday he called Dan a "bow-legged cocksucker" so I don't think the old man took the conversation to heart.

8. Mizzougrad96

I think Big Brother 11 should be all old people.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

All bodybuilders ... :D

Too bad there's talk of this being the last one.

10. Mizzougrad96

Really? Are the ratings that bad? They'll bring it back.

11. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

That show sucks these days. I don't know about the ratings, but I don't think I'll bother watching Sunday's episode. Those people are about as exciting as badminton. Last season's cast was better. This might be the worst cast I've seen.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Here's an interesting headline:

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bb10/commentary/jl/jl-0811a-p1.html

Big Brother Has To Confiscate The Knives

Draft saved Draft deleted