1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Don't worry. The only thing you missed was a new sex coupling. The was night-vision of Jerry and Renny getting absolutely rude with each other's zones. And Renny gave Jer a "gummer".

2. Flash

Flash Guest

That is so not even true.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

... yuh-huh! And then Jer gave Renny a dirty sanchez. The censor must've been asleep at the switch tonite.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Hee hee hee, was that before or after Dan got sent to burn in hell?

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Fuckin' DVR. Fuckin' 60 Minutes... i'll have to watch it online when they put it there.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The Old Man won the veto again... Amazing...

7. Flash

Flash Guest

I cannot wait until the lecherous old 'tard and his stupid hand signals are gone.

8. Mizzougrad96

I want Libra gone this week, Jerry gone the next.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

That would work. But apparently, the pack is starting to recognize the Eighthead-Barry Bands Bible Boy duo as an issue ... watch for that to cause some tension.

10. Mizzougrad96

Flash,

Who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm not sure there's anyone left outside of Memphis that I really want to see when the money ... although 'rooting for' doesn't really apply.

I thought Dan stood a chance to win until he got named America's Player. The way he was forced to vote for Jessie killed his chances with a few people.

I'm thinking Keesha, Memphis, and Renny are the leading contenders at this stage. But, as an alliance, they're going to have to start winning some competitions.

12. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

No kidding.
    How pissed off was I after enjoying the Olympics all night and then going to my TiVo'd shows to watch this? ARGH on CBS

Draft saved Draft deleted