1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

It's a TV show that people enjoy watching. Some of us can only watch it the night it is shown or after. If I don't watch on Sunday, I don't click on this thread because I expect conversation about that episode. Prior to that is a spoiler and is bullshit.

2. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

The butler did it.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

It was Mustard with the candlestick.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Veto comp is over ... Jerry wins again!

He has promised to take Keesha off the block.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

That does NOT bode well for Danny-boy.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, Dan will probably go up in Keesha's stead but methinks Libra will still be the one to go.

7. newgrad2008

newgrad2008 New Member

Jerry actually told Keesha she was safe, but I don't think she's being taken off the blocks. They're just going to vote Libra out the old-fashioned way.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

On hamsterwatch:
    Jerry leaned in for a hug with Keesha as he promised he'd use the veto on her.

9. WS

WS Member

I thought Jerry was always all about honoring the HoH's wishes. Hopefully he won't use it and Libra will for sure go home.

10. newgrad2008

newgrad2008 New Member

From onlinebigbrother,

He said Michelle wants the noms to stay the same but he knows that April and Ollie are voting her to stay so he’s got it covered and she’s safe. Jerry promises Keesha shes safe only Keesha and Michelle know.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

LOVED the face Eight-head made when Ollie gave Janelle a standing ovation. LMAO.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh my God, you so can't talk about what happened on the show because I haven't seen it yet! :p

Draft saved Draft deleted