1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Re: Big Brother 10

Kaysar's the man, IJAG ... but I'm not sure I could handle the disappointment of him leaving in the fourth week again. Every time I think he's set to make a big move, he ends up assed out on the front steps with Julie Chen.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

ERIC OUELLETTE!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Bbbbring, bbbbrrrrinng!
    Hello?
    Will! It's Boogie! Up for another run?

4. Killick

btw, the entire season may have already been ruined for me with "together again." here in Cincy, they've got bronson arroyo doing commercials ad nauseum (pun intended) for a local pseudo-meat product called JTM. arroyo, in his best rocker voice continually croons that the reds, fans and said mystery meat are "together again... jayyyyy teeee emmmmm!"

after finding that news trinket this morning, all I've been doing is singing the friggin' JTM song.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Mystery Meat is together again with Bronson Arroyo?

*shudder*

6. Killick

Of course, not that there's anything wrong with that...

7. imjustagirl

Oh, absolutely. You get kicked out, you get welcomed back, and you give up your button to someone in the other alliance?

I don't care. He's still smokin'.

8. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I don't think is all that great of an idea. The ratings are really starting to go in the shitter the last couple of seasons, and you'd want all the same exact people to go back in the house? Boring. Except for Dick, maybe, that guy's a reality show onto himself.

And these twists are SUCKING. I say go back to the original premise (well, season 2 anyway)... bring in 14 new people, who don't have any connection, and let them live in the BB house... the whole point of the show is to see how 14 really different people interact with each other, that's the drama.

But of course, going back through this thread, I didn't like Kaysar AT ALL... wanted him gone in S6, and when Jennifer told him he'd be safe if he let go of the button in the endurance competition, I knew he was done.

No, no, no, a thousand times no. I don't give a shit that Janelle would win 8 fuckin' HOHs, that Howie would be jacking off in the pool shed, that 90 percent of America loves Kaysar, James (both Season 6 and TDDYP versions) would win like 70 veto competitions or Dick would throw iced tea on stupid people's heads (well, maybe I would enjoy that last one)

All-stars SUCKS. Period. New people are always interesting, and it's better to picking your favorites or the ones you hate. If you put in people who are already there, you already love some of them or hate others going in... it's a bad idea, but CBS loves that shit..

Having said all of this (and if you made it to this point in the post, you rule more than you know), I'll be on my couch July 13 watching every minute of it.

9. Killick

I propose a BB-SportsJournalists.com merger. Fourteen houseguests chosen from our confines.

10. imjustagirl

Oh, budcrew, I had such high hopes for our friendship.

Every time I use my Verizon phone now, I will die a little inside.

11. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Oh, IJAG, I didn't say you couldn't ogle (sp?) him... ;)

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Hahahahaha, I'm so in.

Draft saved Draft deleted