1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Re: Big Brother 10

Link?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Crap. I forgot to hit paste ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Leo814

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Fight Part 1 is pretty tame. It really kicks up in Part 2 ...

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

So like Chipper Jones, Luke Walton likes Hooters girls, too?!

I absolutely detest Jessie and why he didn't leave the house instead of Angie is shocking to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

It was totally stupid move by Keesha and Co. not to oust Jessie. Srsly, Angie was booted because the other girls were simply jealous of her. All the guys hung around her and they said she was the best looking girl in the house. Jessie is by far the most dangerous competitor right now. Here's hoping he is voted out this week.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Hee hee ... one blog site reports that Bible Boy Barry Bonds is a little ... um ... quick on the draw.

http://bigbrother10gossip.blogspot.com/2008/08/theyre-at-it-again.html?showComment=1217859720000

7. WS

WS Member

Wow. I really hate Libra. And I don't like April very much either.

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

That game was great, a lot of different possibilities and ways to create tension. Michelle's bitching was ridiculous -- you came in fifth out of six, so how do you figure you get the Hawaiian vacation? Libra won the competition, so she gets the best prize.

I agree, WS, Libra is my least favorite as well. I want to hate Jessie, but I am ashamed to say I find him kind of amusing. Dan is definitely my favorite player, though -- how did the voters miss out on having him try to hug Jerry for 10 seconds?

9. Flash

Flash Guest

My curiosity is piqued. During the competition, Jerry said 'let's split the money.'

All the blogs on the live feeds say April gave Jerry $4k to not use the power of veto, with no mention of Libra getting any money.

10. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

Couldn't stand jessie at the beginning of the show but now think he's the best person on this show. the other are a bunch of mindless, annoying sheep with nothing that resembles a personality.

And libra taking the trip over a note from home just proved how great of a mother she is. Wow, what a woman. Who needed that letter from home where maybe she could see how here 5-month old twins are doing.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

My understanding was Jerry was proposing that he, April and Libra split the money three ways. He said something like, "one of us has to end up with the POV," knowing otherwise they'd all just trade around the $10k.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Plus ... and I know you all know where I'm about to go ... how great would it have been to see Jessie in the unitard?

Methinks there wouldn't be a cold enough shower in the world for me ...

Draft saved Draft deleted