1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Re: Big Brother 10

Here's the eviction:

2. Flash

Flash Guest

The rumblings are that April will be squeezing out either Michelle or Jerry.

3. WS

WS Member

I don't see how Jessie or Memphis didn't win that thing. I was hoping Libra would go, but now I hope Jerry's out. A lot of people don't want him in the sequester house having a vote.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Jerry is narsty.

5. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Usually, the lightest people do well in challenges that involve holding your own weight. And that's really what they were doing. That wall was slanted. You'll see from some of the stills that April and Michelle were leaning forward with their arms supporting their weight.

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

All the votes have been landslides. The house is full of pussies.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Shit, big night of fights in the house last night. DAMMIT ... I should get those feeds.

WARNING: This post contains spoilers. ******

Y'all will be happy to know Pretty Boy Buff went back up on the block, alongside the Old Man. And Old Man won POV.

The big fight of the night was all between April, Libra and Keesha. Pretty Boy Buff was not doing himself any favours by getting involved but apparently he did well in keeping the fire hot.

8. newgrad2008

newgrad2008 New Member

I think Memphis went up on the block against Jessie. Jerry definitely won POV. I can't see any reason for him to use it.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Whoops, yeah, you're right ... I read the email again.

10. WS

WS Member

I don't care much for Jessie, but I like him better than Libra, April, Ollie, Keesha. If intended target Memphis goes this week, it will be the fourth straight week that someone I could have enjoyed watching throughout the season would be booted out.

11. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I absolutely detest Memphis. In fact, I like Jessie more. But I'd be happy seeing either of them go. I don't mind that they're both in love with themselves. I just don't like that they thought they were better than the game, as if their intimidation and macho bullshit would allow them to control things. In this game, all you need is a heartbeat and a few well-played cards. So the destruction of their pathetic team is amusing.

I can't believe Jerry won POV. That dude is pretty cock in his own way. I bet he was just like Jessie about 50 years ago. And he seems to love the strategy of the game. I could see him playing the POV just because he can.

I don't know about fights, but there's no way that Libray, April and Keesha remain tight. At this point, they've already destroyed their main competition. So it's only natural for them to feel the stress and start to separate into new teams.

The fun part will be watching Jessie or Memphis attempting to find a way back into the game. They'll have to suck up to someone or try to be a wedge.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

This guy has a whole bunch of the fights uploaded.

Draft saved Draft deleted