1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Re: Big Brother 10

I lost a lot of respect for Memphis. He's a tool. I tired of him. I'm tired of Jessie. He has some brains, but he's just too much. He'll whine like a little bitch when he goes home. And those muscles shrink every week.

I'm glad Keesha didn't fall for the BS. She's chosen a team. They have four people. This is her chance to knock the other power team down to three people. What else is she going to do? Is she supposed to join up with the other team knowing that she's the low person? Plus, Libra is her insurance. Libra will be sent packing before Keesha.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Huh ... that's funny. I kinda thought Memphis was in the right, although he blew a little too hard. Jerry has no room to be calling him a womanizer, when the old man was feeling up the tittays. Memphis has done nothing of the sort.

Plus, where does Jerry get off deriding the bartending profession? Hell, if you work at the right bar, you're clearing more than a lot of the people on this board ... and a few Marines, too.

Jessie did a great job of throwing a lot of doubt into Keesha's head. And the plan about the plane banner was brilliant. But he'd better not keep freaking out ... I like him, I want him to stay around for a while longer.

3. WS

WS Member

Jessie's digging his own grave, but I would guess Angie goes this week. Keesha has no backbone, whatsoever. I hope Libra goes next week and I think she will unless she wins HoH or veto.

4. Italian_Stallion

Jerry's definitely an asshole. He should shut his trap. He thinks he can say whatever he wants because he's 115 years old. Some things are better left unsaid. It doesn't affect him.

But there are better ways to handle it than to physically threaten someone. That outburst only made me wonder why Memphis was so defensive. It was the same approach he used when Keesha questioned him about Angie.

I'm curious. If I were to call the police and report that I witnessed a verbal assault on an old man, wouldn't they have to pursue the case? And wouldn't the video provide enough support that they'd have to arrest Memphis? They signed a contract, but there are still laws. It's not like they can smoke hash in the house without the police showing up. Just a thought. I think it'd be pretty funny. In fact, I'd do it for a good laugh if I knew where they were shooting the show.

By the way, you'll see a lot of bimbos among Memphis's Facebook friends.

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=635975071#view=everyone&flid=0&q=&s=0&nt=0&nk=0

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, but the guy's a bartender. And good looking. He's going to have a throng of hotties tailing him everywhere.

And really ... he's out of FSU. Aren't they all whores and tramps down there? :D

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

wow, what a macho badass memphis is for going off in a threatening manner on an old man. and i say this even with my dislike for jerry.

and i finally realized who april reminds me of - riff raff from the rocky horror picture show.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Well, after seeing the show last night, I want to amend my America's Choice nominees. Like Flash, I think Memphis was totally in the right, but he totally went off when it really wasn't called for. Verbally abusing a septuagenarian will not go over well with America.

I could see Dan winning it possibly. I wouldn't mind if Ollie got AP either.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Ollie? What a friggin' hypocrite. Bible Boy Barry Bonds banging the dumb chick on TV.

Sheesh.

9. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Yes - and when will they SHOW THAT ON TV.
    The first time there was BB sex - i can't remember what season - they could not put that on the air fast enough.
    WTF with this. AIR IT.

10. Italian_Stallion

By the way, I read today that Memphis was told to cool it or he'd lose his car and his stipend check. Jerry said that. I don't know how he knows. But someone overheard that on the live feeds.

By the way, does anyone know what was written on the banner? From all I've heard, whatever it was didn't affect the show.

11. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I dont fault him for banging the dumb (ugly) chick. Most bible thumpers are hypocrites in one way or another. He's just on TV. I'm thinking if he did win AP, his tasks could cause a split between him and Fivehead.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

[​IMG]
    Awesome. When her hair is wet she's a dead ringer.

Because the girl I think is cutest is always the first female voted out of any reality show, Angie will be gone soon. I can only hope Jessie has annoyed people enough that they'll toss him first.

AP could be fun. You knew they couldn't play it straight the whole season. Any more rumors about them letting players return?

Draft saved Draft deleted