1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Re: Big Brother 10

Wow, they made Jessie look insufferable tonight, didn't they?

If Brian and Dan end up being the first two out, what a missed opportunity for the show. I always hate the do-nothing floaters that just vote with the majority and coast into the late stages of the game. Brian and Dan could have made it fun.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Addictions to spoiler sites make Sunday night shows boring ...

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Pretty Boy Buff needs to STFU every once in a while. Every time he opens his mouth, he proves himself a moron. So far, I like Memphis.

Renny should be kept on as a pawn for as long as possible. She's no threat. Same with Jerry.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Best spoiler site: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm going to have to mute the sound whenever Pretty Boy Buff starts talking. There's some decent strategizing already ... but almost too much right off the hop.

6. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

That Jerry dude is foul and dumb as an ox. I might be wrong on April's intelligence, too. She needs some brains and some sun.

I'm not sure on Jessie. I just get this funny feeling that he's a pefectionist. So he might have some brains. But he certainly isn't shy about reminding us how wonderful he is. It'd be a hoot if it were a ruse. But I don't think that's the case. He's just vain. At least he has a little something to back it up. I've noticed that he moves around in ways that allow him to flex. For example, in one scene he sat down by first leaning with a bent arm onto the table. He put all his weight on the arm, flexed and then slowly moved toward his chair.

I can't wait to see Rennie get plowed and make an ass of herself.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I just read on Morty's that Jerry got in bed with April this morning and was spooning her. That stuff isn't gonna fly for very long. He's gonna rocket up the eviction chart. "Hey, old man, you can't hang with the young'uns. Stop trying. Yeah, you look good for a great-grandfather, but that doesn't mean you can cozy up to the 20-year-old females."

8. Flash

Flash Guest

From hamsterwatch, without giving up the POV results ...

* House is turning against Libra ... no surprise from me here.
    * Keesha is horny
    * Steven gave Renny a lap dance

9. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Agree with this.

Eviction tonight; I think it's pretty clear who's going.
    I hope Dan or Renny or somebody NOT associated with Jesse wins HoH tonight. I don't like Jesse.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Totally! Couldn't help but think she needed to get punched in the throat.

I'm thinking Steven goes tonight. Dan did a better job of suck-holing his way out of trouble.

11. WS

WS Member

And so go two of the guys I'd be pulling for. I guess I'll pull for Dan or Memphis.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Sigh ... if Pretty Boy Buff wasn't so damn hot, I'd want to punch him in the throat.

Barry Bonds bugs me. How can he be all preacher boy while he's nailing the blond bimbo?

Draft saved Draft deleted