1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

big brother 10 NON SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jimnorden, Aug 11, 2008.

1. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

Sorry for the second thread .... but this is for those of us who enjoy the show when it's on cbs.

Just caught the sunday episode on dvr. Jerry is a piece of work. The word scumbag comes to mind. Libra has to go ... she's a terrible person/mother.

like the news game show. the reaction to favre news was classic.

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

To paraphrase the namesake of your handle: This thread stinks, and I don't like it!

3. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

... good one fella.

i can't figure out if this show would suck to be on (so much down time) or be great to be on (so much down time). tough one there.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I like the thread. I'm trying to not get spoiled this season, because I find that I enjoy it a lot more when I don't know stuff. I feel ridiculous enough watching BB without knowing I'm watching events for which I already know the outcome.

Man, I despise Libra in every possible way. The only reason I'd not want her to GTFO is because the less time her kids spend with her, the better.

And how much of a fucking hypocrite is Jerry? Did he not go back on his word early in the game, and then take off his military stuff for the vote because he felt bad about it? How does he get to now vilify Dan for essentially the same thing?

I guess Brian hosting the comp pretty much puts to rest the rumors that the evictees were coming back into the house at some point.

5. ArnoldBabar

I'd go nuts. Not just down time but COMPLETE down time. Nothing to read, watch or listen to. Not a deck of cards, not a pen and paper, nothing. They do it precisely so the only thing they can focus on is each other, so they annoy the shit out of each other.

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Yeah, and then CBS gives them alcohol, sits back and watches the fireworks.

7. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

The amount of downtime is ridiculous. It just has to make you go crazy. Now i realize why people in season 9 were so excited to win a movie night, no matter what movie.

CBS should give them more alcohol. unlimited alcohol. now that would be show.

So this week: Hopefully it's so long libra.

How much of a douche is jerry? He went from being "nice old man giving it a try" to scumbag pretty quickly.

8. ArnoldBabar

Apparently he was always a scumbag, they just finally decided to show us that side. I really wanted to like him, too.

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

He insists that he did not say anything after the HOH competion and didn't jump into the brawl. He is a piece of shit and hides behind the "little old man' BS.

Draft saved Draft deleted