1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

big bang theory

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jan 25, 2010.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Piggybacking off HC's freaks and geeks thread, here's another show that i'm starting to really get into. my wife and my friend lent is season 1, and we just bought season 2. We cannot get enough of this show. It's comedy for smart people! Watched a couple episodes of season 3, this one, and it's hilarious. Have you guys seen the show and what do you think?

2. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

Getting ready to watch it again in about an hour. I think it has become my wife's favorite show.

Sheldon rules!

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Love it, love it, love it.

Sheldon's neurotic behavior and anal retentiveness is what drives this show. I'm a Leonard fan, because he's the one nerd who realizes that there is life outside of the lab. Of course, he's getting a piece of ass across the hall from Kelly Cuoco.

Wolowitz and Raj are freaking hilarious when they bitch at each other and Wolowitz's failed attempts to be Don Juan always gets a LMAO moment from me.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I was ordered to watch this movie earlier this year by one of my best friends.

Our connection? Our ex-boyfriends were roommates. They were also physics majors. They lived in a house with two other physics majors and we swear that the idea for this show came from hidden cameras in that house.

So funny. So absolutely hilariously funny. And yes, Sheldon completely drives the show. No Sheldon being anal retentive = no show. Easily my favorite episode was The Bath-Item Gift Hypothesis, when Penny gives Sheldon a napkin autographed by Leonard Nimoy.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My favorite comedy on the networks is Modern Family. Big Bang Theory is second, 30 Rock is third.

6. bwright

bwright Member

I could clone my own Leonard Nemoy!

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It's a one-joke show, but the one joke is consistently entertaining.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

My sister got Season 1 for Christmas and everyone in my family went ga-ga in the livingroom. My tastes run opposite my family as far as TV is concerned so I didn't pay it any mind. The only sitcom I watch on CBS is How I Met Your Mother. But after seeing all the praise on here, I'm gonna have to go borrow it.

9. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Sheldon's mentioning of Boone, North Carolina, last week forever put BBT on the top of the list in the Expendable household.

10. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I just laughed harder than I ever have at a show. Bazinga!

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Leonard and Sheldon in the ball pit was hilarious. Sleep-deprived Sheldon = HIGH COMEDY!

Draft saved Draft deleted