1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big 33 Football Classic

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Greg Pickel, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Greg Pickel

Greg Pickel Member

I'll be at the Big 33 Football Classic on Saturday, June 18th, in Hershey, PA, if anyone needs coverage. E-mail me at flyersfan80 at aol.com

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Those are the Dayton Flyers in that email, right?

3. Greg Pickel

Greg Pickel Member

No sir, that would be the Philadelphia Flyers ;D. I'm out of PA, not Ohio.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm not interested, but a person could cover this and sell a lot of features to papers all over the country because they would have access to a ton of very, very good high school players.

If you are a free lancer, I would guess this is a trip worth making. Sort of like a poor man's version of the McDonald's All Star Game, but this is football.

5. Greg Pickel

Greg Pickel Member

Considering it's right in my back yard, I live in Harrisburg, PA, it's certainly worth the trip and fight through traffic.

If anyone out there is interested in something specific, I'll be around for the practices today and tomorrow, as well as all-day on game day. E-mail above or PM works, thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted