1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Better Call Saul Season 4

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by justgladtobehere, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

The actual check was for more than 10 grand. If that's a pay stub for every two weeks, maybe that's just his tax bracket.

Great thing about the funeral scene was showing there is nobody left in Jimmy's life, no family or real friends, other than Kim.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

My wife and I watch every episode, but I don't disagree with a word of this. Jesus christ, it's slow. And the slowest parts are the Jimmy scenes.
    I can go back to the DVR, but his pay amount was $10 grand and change, and his deductions were $8 grand and change. Odd amounts, I thought.

TigerVols likes this.
  3. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

I didn't think it looked like Walter White (although that wasn't the first time I read that). I thought it looked like Mike (which it was supposed to because of the ID), but a young Mike as in maybe a flashback. Also, Walter would not have looked like that in that year. He would have had hair and a cheesy mustache.

4. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

Because I have very little else to do in my last week of summer break, I went and tracked down the baseball game was watching. It was April 13, 2004. The Isotopes lost to Nashville 14-3. Keith McDonald, the player at the plate for Nashville, went 1-for-4. McDonald had a couple of cups of coffee with the Cardinals. I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think the broadcaster on the call is Bob Socci now with the Patriots. He was with the Isotopes that season and it sounds like him.

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

justgladtobehere likes this.
  7. justgladtobehere

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The Netflix execs would do a backflip if they read this. Their dream is to replace the word TV with the word Netflix. They're getting damn close to doing it, too.

9. Only first 3 season are on Netflix.

10. justgladtobehere

No. Season 3 is on. It debuted last fall, maybe.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I so love the way this show is shot ...

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Poor Nacho.

Draft saved Draft deleted