1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bet the tolls will be a bitch...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Apr 24, 2007.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

You're preaching to choir here. A semester in London has left me broke as fuck, it's usually cheaper to travel to other countries on the weekends than to stay here.

2. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

$12 billion for a tunnel in the middle of nowhere? That's a phenomenal deal, considering a tunnel to cross the Hudson River from New York to New Jersey will cost $8 billion.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

With the Ruskies building that tunnel and how daunting just the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel is (I drove on it during the '06 blizzard), there's no way in hell you'd get me on that thing.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Good fucking grief. Is that the new train tunnel they're trying to build next to the current one? What's going to be in it, Michaelangelo replicas? Jeez, this part of the country is so fucked up.

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

If the toll for going on this is a bitch, what will they do with all of the female dogs they collect?

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Send them by train to Beijing.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

*Booooooooooooooooo*

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And it's a good movie, too. [/seinfeld]

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

"This way, poochie, right into the steamer pot cleverly disguised as a cattle car....."

Draft saved Draft deleted