1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BEST WAY TO ENACT REVENGE

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

What about a cherry bomb in the toilet? Does that still work?

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I've never done it. Couldn't tell ya.

3. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Ever so slightly unscrew the nut at the bottom of the toilet, the one connected to the cutoff valve. Unscrew it enough to start a slow drip. I think you can see where this is going. It should be small enough that it would look like THEIR property broke.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Take a trip to the pet store and buy a few bags of roaches or crickets, commonly sold as pet food for snakes and mice.

Hit the breaker switch to disable power and remove a few select light switch plates. Sprinkle a good bit of powdered sugar in there. Guide the varmints into their new home and fasten the plates back to the wall. The insects will go to town on the sugar and start multiplying like crazy. Asshole landlord won't have the first clue where they came from.

If working with bugs creeps you out, you can fill those holes with shit or vomit, too.

5. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Smile. Turn around. Walk away. Play catch with a kid. Pat a dog. Think of something that would be really excellent, like winning a really big lottery. Not what you do would with money, necessarily, but how much fun you'd have telling your family and family you had won it. And how happy they'd be for you (and, probably, the money they'd think was coming their way). The people you're mad at would wonder why you had that sneaky smile and it would freak them to no end.

Point is: why keep putting back angry energy into the universe when you don't have to. You obviously have time to think about this, so turn it around. It always comes back, in some way.

6. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

LJB's works well. Here's another insidious method.

Get a tin of sardines. Unscrew the curtain rod in whatever room you desire -- preferably one with an east, south or west exposure -- and slip a few of the smelly fish in there. Screw the rod back up and back up the U-Haul.

There will be an untraceable smell that will drive legions of tenants in and out, thus pissing off your ex-landlord.

7. [​IMG]

Don't listen to Gingerbread ....

Just kidding :D

8. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

That made me laugh.
    But see! It's working! You made me smile, I'll be thinking about it when I wake and make someone else smile... and while it has nothing to do with the original problem, nobody gets arrested and we can put our energy to elsewhere.
    Like how the f..American Idol has even my very smart grandmother enraptured.

9. Herbert Anchovy

No great books have ever been written about peace or peacemakers.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

three words: acetone water ballon.

11. Yeah, I heard the Bible got panned. ::)

12. Herbert Anchovy

The director's cut wouldn't.

Draft saved Draft deleted