1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best towns for an A*& whipping

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 25, 2006.

1. boots

boots New Member

Update on the Vineland ass kicking. It seems that one of my guys ordered a drink and tried to feel up the bar maid all in one motion.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Actually, TP, I did. ;)

I'm glad this thread got bumped up. Because, you know, Saturday night's all right for a fight ...

3. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Fixed to represent how boots and his boyz like to represent.

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

LOL, Nashua, that is funny, according to a sign coming into the city it was voted one of the best places in America to live.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm sorry ... you've got a bigger problem than boots here.

6. boots

boots New Member

I've got a lot of friends. All ages. Some have a tendacy to get into fights.
    A few of the cities on the list came from guys who knew guys who got their asses kicked, that sort of thing.
    I think this is a good list because shit does happen.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

actually dog, you didn't. i read the thread where the "conversation" took place. ... unless you guys actually were discussing this very topic on more than one different thread.

8. I just got through reading most of this thread, and I've been laughing so hard tears were flowing.

I have to nominate Carbondale, Ill., as a prime ass-kicking city. Actually, anywhere in Illinois south of Interstate 70 would qualify.

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

boots, (that is if you aren't one of the 3 ignoring me)

Come on down to Polk County, Fla., I'm sure I could get your ass-whupped there. Free of charge.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that was a beautiful thing.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

We must've PM'd about it.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Wouldn't it be easier to rattle off the towns that aren't good for ass-whippings?

My first nomination: The Villages, Fla. They might want to throw arthritic hands, but they won't get far unless you're just the biggest bag of fail-flavored wuss ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted