1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best song titles of all time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lono, Jun 17, 2006.

1. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Dropkick Me Jesus, Through The Goal Posts of Life -- Bobby Bare

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Who accepts that opinion? Most music critics believe that Cobain and Nirvana saved popular music. In the 1980s, rock was relegated to Poision-esque hair bands. Nirvana came along, screaming about young angst. Unlike Poision, who last I heard were singing for donuts, Nirvana's music is still relevant.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3568909.stm

3. lono

lono Active Member

No, it's merely another of your many annoying threadjacks and another screaming example of your ignorance about any topic more complex than drinking or fellatio.

Whether you like Cobain or not - and I don't especially - he was certainly one of, if not the, most influential musicians of the early 1990s.

Quit showing off your concussions, Flash.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Relevant to whom? Middle-class teens who don't know how good they had it?

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Wow. Nice way to enter what could have been a debate. Taking potshots really displays your level of intelligence. Good one.

6. lono

lono Active Member

Truth is the first line of defense, Flash.

You want to start a debate about Cobain? Feel free to start your own thread on that topic.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh hey, just wondering. Anything you can teach me about blowjobs? I hear you're an expert ...

8. lono

lono Active Member

God, you're clever. One of your pals help you come up with that one? Or did you actually think it up yourself after 20 minutes?

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Well, aren't you the smart one? Did you read that one out of book? I remember learning that one in Insults 101. You should try a more advanced course next time.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Now would you like to keep on trading insults or would you like to post the name of a song title that amuses the entire board?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Country is great for song titles, horrible for listening pleasure.

All the Girls Get Prettier at Closing Time

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Did I Shave my Legs for This? -- Deanna Carter

Draft saved Draft deleted