1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best smart phone?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportshack06, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Has anyone ever bought a (gently) used phone? From where? Was it successful?

2. John

John Well-Known Member

No, but I got a gently used Verizon RAZR if someone wants it.

3. accguy

accguy Member

I bought my Blackberry a little over a year ago off of ebay through a offshoot of sprint. I didn't pay a single cent for it, but did have to agree to a new contract.

I really like my Blackberry a lot. Get my gmail pushed into it and having the web at all times has been a nicer feature than I thought it would be.

Sprint recently changed its BB pricing. If you don't have corporate e-mail, it's unlimted e-mail, web and texting for $30 a month. It's a pretty good plan and, obviously, minutes are on top of that. Sprint just got the Pearl if you like the smaller phone.

PM me if you have any questions.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I have a Blackberry from Verizon and it has been everything I expected it to be and more since I picked it up in May. I highly recommend both.

5. accguy

accguy Member

just looked on amazon and you can get the BB curve and pearl on t-mobile for free after rebate.

Another place to read up on stuff is: www.rimarkable.com

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i just got a helio ocean. works well for me. i' using it now to post.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No shift key?

(Looked at Helio, found it was owned by Scientologists, decided against.)

Draft saved Draft deleted