1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Best Sex I've Ever Had"....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Mar 8, 2013.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Totally would.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Five years in Canada is like 30 days in Texas.

3. Hey Diaz!

Hey Diaz! Member

Honest question: Since people talk about everything else here, why isn't sex discussed? I think it'd be fun, and it can't be any less offensive than the political threads. :D

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Sex isn't discussed?

Do you have me on ignore? (I suppose this is like waving to someone you think might be blind, but whatever.)

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

He can see you now

6. Hey Diaz!

Hey Diaz! Member

Sure, it's discussed, but more with jokes and euphemisms.

I want to know how Care Bear and the sleeveless guy spice up their love life after a child, dooley's fetishes and if IJAG's love of black men is based on style and flair or the funky snake slithering between their thighs. These -- well, forget the second one -- are things we need to know. We need practical, real life examples, dammit.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

All I ask for is a little something to the imagination. That and a safe word.

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Well, I can't answer those questions. But I would be happy to describe my masturbation in full detail.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

The safe word is "there is no safe word."

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

[​IMG]

11. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Bitches be crazy yo.

It wasn't long ago where you used to get double credit for time served in Canada. Law only changed in the past few years. Had it not changed she would have been given credit for 44 months instead of the 22 she had already served, meaning she would have been out on the streets in a little under a year and a half. Thankfully that is no longer the case. Curious which prison she will be at. The Edmonton Institute for Women is a multi-level facility and was little more than a drop in centre when it first opened in the mid 90s, had several inmates walk out the front door. I have a good friend who is a therapist at the men's maximum security prison in Edmonton and that's supposed to be a pretty fucked up place.

And Vers, no offence, but I can do without knowing the intricate details of your masturbatory life, although I'm sure it would be an entertaining read as per usual.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I am just going to hope you are drunk and being a wiseass. I am also going to tell you to stop. Immediately

Draft saved Draft deleted