1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Season Premieres so far?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Sep 24, 2007.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Chuck: Liked the show, LOVED the blonde.

2. Oscar Gamble

Oscar Gamble New Member

If you don't want to wait 'til October 5th, you can view the full season 2 premiere episode of Friday Night Lights at Yahoo TV.

see:

http://tv.yahoo.com/falltv2007/friday-night-lights/show/38958/videos;_ylt=ApUSJ9MS6H8nuYvGeyFBLNxMO4t4

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Glad to hear most have liked Journeyman...

I also finally got around to the Shark season premiere... That's definitely a show I like a lot more than I thought I would...

4. I'm with you. It didn't do much for me.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Family Guy is the best premiere, though I haven't seen too many.
    Caught the last half of the first two weeks of Prison Break and I still enjoy the show.
    Heroes premiere wasn't great, but I'll stay with it.
    Journeyman was interesting, but not sure how long I'll stick with it. I might just because of the time slot, but it will lose out to any close MNF games.
    Looking forward to Bionic Woman.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Dirty Sexy Money is the one I can't wait for...

7. I'm very interested in that one as well.

8. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Big Shots is the new one I am waiting for. Boycotting Grey's Anatomy...refuse to watch it and that Ugly Betty.

Question for US SJ'ers...an entertainment show here in Canada says the comedy show Corner Gas is really popular state side. Do any of you watch it? Do you like it?

9. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Seen it long enough to wonder who thought inflicting this Canadian import on us was a good idea (no, from what I saw, I did not like it).

10. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I have to be honest, I'd personally like to know who is watching this state side because I didn't think this show would catch on.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I did, too. It was a bit trippy and took me a while to figure out WTF was going on, but I'll watch that rather than spending another 10p slot watching Caruso stare down people.

12. BRoth

BRoth Member

This is how I know the Family Guy premiere was solid. I got my girlfriend to watch - and laugh a lot - despite the fact that she always reminds me how repulsed she is of that show, South Park and The Simpsons (don't ask me how she doesn't like that stuff, she prefers Meerkat Manor).

Draft saved Draft deleted