1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Season Premieres so far?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Sep 24, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Who would have thought Private Practice would be the weak sister in ABC's Wednesday night lineup? Really liked Pushing Daisies, the production design alone is enough of a reason to watch. I think the storylines will expand beyond "who killed you" to solving family mysteries, unanswered questions and the like. I think they could make the tone a little darker and it might help the show when it replaces PP at 9 p.m.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

South Park was pretty funny last night... It's not one of the classics, but still pretty damn funny...

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Don't know how many watch Law & Order Criminal Intent, but it premiered last night on USA. They've tightened up the editing and given the show a quicker pace. Erbe finally got a chance to show her stuff in the episode. Vinnie D'noforio has put on a few though.

4. EE94

EE94 Guest

30 Rock didn't disappoint.
    The Alec Baldwin character is on its way to becoming a TV classic and while Seinfeld was a bit wooden, it was still hilarious.
    Baldwin's options of killing Seinfeld, then the scene where he readies to beat him with a statue was great.

"I still say that was a dolphin you shot."

Smartest comedy on TV, and I love the Office. Last night, with Ryan coming back, was great.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Big Shots took a big dip in the second show... They might be able to salvage it if they took out the whole Josh Malina storyline, which is god awful, and I usually like his work...

6. Thinking Man

Thinking Man Member

Mizzou: Big Shot's just seemed like a male version of Desperate Housewives to me. Yawn.

Draft saved Draft deleted