1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

best player in cbb

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by us22093, Feb 18, 2009.

?

Who is the best player in college?

1. Blake Griffin

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. Stephen Curry

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Tyler Hansbrough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Luke Harangody

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. Other

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. us22093

us22093 New Member

In my opinion, I believe the best player in mens college basketball this year is Blake Griffin from the Oklahoma Sooners. If anyone has not heard of this freakish-6 foot 10 athlete, than you trully are missing out. He is averaging almost 23 points per game this year to go along with a nation's best, 14.2 rebounds a contest. Did you see the numbers he put up his last game against Texas Tech? 40 points and 23 rebounds... maybe thats not too flashy for some people since its not versus a top 25 caliber team, but lets see, he had 18 points 21 rebounds against purdue earlier this november, he had a solid 20 and 10 game against a tough texas team and had 27 pts and 18 rebounds against a suprising nebraska team down in the close big-12 conference this year... but wait, he has also led him sooners to the best record in college basketball and possibly the #1 after this weeks coaches poll comes out. we can definitely make a case for stephen curry, the automatic shooter and passer from davidson, or even the tough kid from chapel hill- tyler hansbrough and definitely a guy like luke harangody... who is putting up better than 24 points per game and 12.7 rpg this season... has had great games against all difficult schools from that big east conference... georgetown, seton hall, louisville, uconn, pittsburgh, marquette, cincinnati, syracuse... all tough games but i think in the end, blake griffin will come out on top of the college basketball world this year as the #1 draft pick in the nba for the 09-10 season. oh yeah, and one more thing, the only game oklahoma lost this season? a tough loss on the road at arkansas, in that game? blake griffin fouled out and they ended up losing by 8

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Does Blake Griffin know about this?

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

You didn't even vote! The guy mastered the poll function on his first post and delivered a Ragu-like message... I think he at least deserves a vote. ;)

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Why do you assume it's a guy?

SEXIST!

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Who the hell is Blake Griffin? Never heard of him, although I have heard of the other three guys.

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I disagree. I think Donkey Kong is the best video game ever made.

7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

He did not, however, master the return/enter key function.

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Oh, yeah. Well, you know something? You suck.

9. us22093

us22093 New Member

hahhaa can someone atleast vote

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

cbb is college baseball; cbk is hoops...
    I just got home from a 15-hour day of watching hoops... I'll take a Guinness, please.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Better than Track & Field!?!

It's like I don't even know who you are any more!

12. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Doc, want to drag him out here, kick the shit out of him?

Draft saved Draft deleted