1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best man etiquette

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I wouldn't use that.

"From the very first time I saw her, I knew I wanted to play hide the salami with her."

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Okay, sorry for the delay, stupid work.
    Anyway, the girl without a rectum is actually a girl without a rectum.
    At a very young age she had some sort of innard cancer and it led to doctors removing a portion of her lower gastro intensnial (SP) track.
    The surgeon stitched up her rectum and she had an internal colostomy bag put in. That meant she had a valve on her side that she would open up and stick in a tube when she had to poop.
    She would often times not to tell guys she had hooked up with about her lack of a second hole and would roll over willingly to get their reaction when they went looking and couldn't find it.
    I saw it.
    It went vag, taint, more taint, a very light scar that you had to look for and then butt cheeks.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm torn between laughing and being disgusted...perhaps a combination of the two.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So if someone were to go ATM on her, it'd actually be STM or VTM (side to mouth, or valve to mouth?)
    And was "opening up the valve" her code for wanting to do anal?

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If we're using hockey terms, I've always liked "pull the goalie" for doing it without protection. Just hope it doesn't end in your team getting an extra attacker nine months later.

6. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Me, too. Holy shit, I did not expect that. I sincerely thought he just misspoke.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

That describes exactly my reaction.....and did anyone else laugh in spite of themselves when they read "innard cancer"?

Talk about being tight-assed.

Another important question - does the valve have a vent so she can still fart?

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I figured he meant it that way, I just didn't realize he meant it in a literal sense.

9. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

As I stated earlier, I thought he meant she was just uptight. Wow. And Jay's description is even better on second reading. What, was it a big freaking game to her?!

10. Double J

Double J Active Member

Yep, it's called Find the Brown Spot. Ah-ha, you lose, there isn't one!!! ;D

11. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Awesome.

12. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

If you don't have it, flaunt it.

Draft saved Draft deleted