1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Lupica bashing I've seen yet...

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Mizzougrad96, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

During the reading of my Torah portion at my bar mitzvah service I was nervous and gleaked a little bit on the parchment. Embarrassed, I tried quickly to rub the spit off with my fingers. Rabbi, leading the way over the words with his metal pointer, got pissed BIGTIME at that; you're nut supposed to touch the Torah parchment with your hands EVER. Ahh, yes, tales of a teenage Torah experience ...

2. awriter

awriter Active Member

I didn't know we went to school together.

3. GuessWho

GuessWho Active Member

Man, did this puppy ever get threadjacked. Not that I have anything to contribute to the original subject. Just saying...

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

5. vin1284

vin1284 New Member

Is that really a pic of Lupica in his younger days or a photoshop of Lupica, Albom and Costas combined together to make the holy trinity of all that is good and true in sports

6. I have a feeling you might be safe with that Happy Meal because there's stuff in the average McDonald's burger that the authors of Leviticus never even considered.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Ah Boom, compiler of compromising material on our favorite columnists (King, Lupica), the man with the naked photos.

We may disagree on many things, but that Lupica wine and cheese post was better than the Lupica satire (excellent though it was) that began this thread. Bravo.

I will now go back to my elan for whimsy. (Hi Zeke :D)

8. Elan for Whimsy was the key substitution in the last France-Italy World Cup semi, as I recall.
    (If I reach any further than that for a joke, my shoulders will dislocate.)

Draft saved Draft deleted