1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Halloween costume that you've seen tonight

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Stretch15, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

So far this evening, I've seen a couple of blind refs with their walking sticks - always a classic.

I've seen some kids dressed up as sharks with human legs sticking out of their mouths.

And, for some reason, lots of boys dressed up as female cheerleaders. Man, when I was a kid, if we dressed up as a girl we would never hear the end of it.

Lots of witches, jedi knights, and rock stars.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

The little girls downstairs dressed as witches.

And since they're the only ones who rang the upstairs doorbell, they win best costume I've seen tonight. Now excuse me while I gorge myself on the remaining candy.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

My kid as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. (I think he's Rafael.) Saw a lot of older kids when we were out but you can't go wrong with a little kid dressed like Tigger or a cow.

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Really? The Turtles are popular again?

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Isn't it Rafaelo?

The girl in the Chick-fil-A drive-through this morning was dressed as a giant pepper shaker, which was pretty good. She didn't think it was funny when I asked her to pass the salt.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yes!!! My career has a pulse again!!!!

[​IMG]

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Paris Hilton (complete w/pint-sized dog) but her blonde hair was thrashed, her makeup runny and blood near her neck.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No, that really was Paris Hilton.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

My favorite was the three hooded juveniles flying through the air from the street to the ditch.

I just happened to be driving by at the time.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I don't know but he watches it on TV. We saw a lot of Spongebobs tonight and my son told me there were something like six Spiderman's at his school's Hallowe'en parade.

11. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I wonder if all of the ESPN guys and gals will go trick or treating as T.O.

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I've seen a bunch of people dressed as purported journalists. Oh wait, those were my co-workers.

Draft saved Draft deleted