1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best clean jokes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Nov 20, 2011.

1. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

What does a sea monster like to eat? Fish and ships.

2. joe

joe Active Member

A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Hey, why the long face?"

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

It's interesting to see some folks' idea of a "clean" joke. Just because it doesn't contain profanity or a description of a sex act doesn't make it clean.

4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Agreed, think of jokes you would tell to a group of kids in a school.

5. blacktitleist

blacktitleist Member

A skeleton walks into a bar and tells the bartender "I'll have a pitcher of beer and a mop."

Sea Bass likes this.
  6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

A guy who likes to go deer hunting has a wife who's constantly bugging to join him, although she knows nothing about it.
    One weekend, the guy's hunting buddy has to cancel on him, and so he decides to let his wife join him, giving her a crash course beforehand on firing the gun and their strategy for smoking the deer out for the kill.
    They get to the woods and find a spot in front of a clearing, and the husband gives directions, "I'll go out find a deer and get it to run across the clearing, and when it does, you shoot it."
    So he goes out and two minutes later, before he even finds a deer, he hears two gunshots. He runs back to where his wife is and sees her pointing her rifle at a another guy in the clearing with his hands up, and she's yelling at him "That's my deer, I shot him fair and square and if you even try to take it, I'll shoot you too."
    The guy in the clearing, obviously frightened, yells back "OK, lady, you shot the deer fair and square and you can have it. But can I just take the saddle off it first?"

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Hey, no profanity. . .

Anyway, a pirate captain spies a ship he wants to take, but he sees a few of the men on board are armed. He turns to one of his men and says, "Bring me red shirt, we're taking that vessel!"

Afterward, the first mate asks why the captain wanted his red shirt. "So ye couldn't see me blood if I got shot," the captain responds.

A day later, the first mate calls to the captain, "I see the Royal Navy, capt'n! Fifty ships on the horizon!"

The captain replies, "Bring me my brown pants."

And an old favorite for the grammar nerds:

Teacher: Chris, give me a sentence starting with "I".
    Chris: I is...
    Teacher: No, Chris. Always say, "I am."
    Chris: All right... I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

8. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

A seal walks into a club...

9. vicd

vicd Active Member

A hot dog walks into a bar. Bartenders says, "Hey, we don't serve food here."

10. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

What do you call a frightened hot dog?

A Halloweener

11. azom

azom Member

Best clean joke I have heard in awhile may have come from The Aristocrats movie, of all places.... The set-up is two people, man and wife, walk into a talent agent's office, trying to sell an act:

They had two black satchels. ...
    And he opens up the black case and there's a silver hammer in it.
    His wife pulls out the chair and he sits down upon the chair.
    His wife takes the hammer and with a great, swift movement -
    bang! - Hits her husband right in the forehead.
    He goes ass over tea kettle back down,
    over the couch, over the agents, back in and pulls the drapes down.
    The agent says, "My God, I've never seen anything like that in my life!"
    "Thank you very much." He picks up the hammer, puts it away,
    then he picks up that case, picks up the other one.
    They're about to leave and the agent says,
    "Excuse me, just for curiosity,
    what's in the other case?"
    And he says, "Tylenol."

12. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

A string goes into a bar, and the bartender says, "Get out we don't serve strings in here."

The string comes in the next day and the bartender says, "Get out we don't serve strings in here."

The string goes outside, ties himself up like a pretzel and messes up his hair, then goes back in. The bartender says, "Hey .... are you a string?"

And the string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot."

Draft saved Draft deleted