1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Buy Black Friday Advertisement leaked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pressboxramblings07, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Wal-Mart will also have a Polaroid 42" 1080p LCD TV for $598. Man, I wish I had money.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fixed.

3. Word. I wouldn't go at all if the Super Target near my house was 24 hours.

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I shop wherever the best deals are. I don't care if Walmart requires their employees to eat a large bucket of shit before every shift. If I can save $3 on a DVD there, I'm going to go there. :)

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Hey, that thing I said earlier about not buying something for myself on Black Friday? Yeah, I must have been drunk.

COME TO MOMMA!

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Polaroid makes TVs???

7. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Yes, you have to shake them to turn them on.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's outstanding.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The Polaroid-branded TVs are always the lowest-quality screens in the store.

10. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

I'm sure IJAG already has her gameplan, but for anyone else considering braving the madness, thought I'd throw this link your way ...

http://unclutterer.com/2008/11/24/black-friday/

11. KG

KG Active Member

I know someone who went into labor there on Black Friday. She still waited in the checkout line before driving herself home.

12. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

OK, there is no question that I love my parents' dog and my fat ball of fur of a cat, but I just saw an TV ad for Petsmart, opening at 7 a.m.

Really? Are there people that crazy? (Other than the weird family on the SJ Cards thread, that is.)

Draft saved Draft deleted