1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Buy Black Friday Advertisement leaked

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pressboxramblings07, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

This post should not go unrecognized. Well done, my friend.

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Dedicate an hour of your Black Friday shopping to me, IJAG. This is the first year in I don't know how long that I won't be able to shop. The thought makes me tear up a little. :'(

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

angry ijag... whoda thunk it...

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I would respond to this, but they're vacation-happy at the top levels of this site right now. So I will just say I thank you for your time.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Tony Delk rules.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Muah to you too... :D

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I must live in a different world than you folks. I just can't imagine going thru this hassle on the day after thanksgiving.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Is there a single day that sums up our country's total decay better than Black Friday?

I can't imagine there is.

Sorry to piss on some of your fun, but this kind of behavior in this climate strikes me as bizarre.

It's your money (or debt), so I guess I shouldn't judge.

At least tell me some of you are doing this to buy Christmas presents for others instead of gobbling up more stuff for yourselves. That I can understand, I guess.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Some people will do anything to get out of a house filled with relatives.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This is basically, the same set of people whom I read on other threads who have no money.

Why are you buying razors and curves and season 4 of Entourage?

11. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

My birthday is on the 25th, Black Friday is the 28th. Every year I go to buy stuff for me and me only. It's the one time of the year that I purchase things for me and I love it. You should try, it's fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted