1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Breasts in Hollywood

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Apr 29, 2012.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Beauty 500th post. Well done. :D

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Nipples and areolas are a MAJOR part of what makes a female's chest appealing or scary.
    A list including women who have never bared all is invalid.

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I'm very familiar with Salma Hayek's twins. Part of my point was that saying Aniston's boobs are on her back is a little unfair. As for looks, I'd put her alongside of Salma Hayek if not ahead of her. It's all individual taste, my friend.

4. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

If you're not at least a C cup, you have no business on this list. Jennifer Aniston is a B. She's out.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yep. Because big is the only way breasts can be good.

There's a thing about proportionality. And considering the average size of the average Hollywood starlet, a C is disproportionate.

6. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

One guy's opinion. You don't have to have big breasts to be beautiful. Mila Kunis is drop dead gorgeous. But it's not because of her breasts.

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Alyssa, btw ... 36C. ;)

And I wouldn't say she has big breasts. They're pretty damned near perfect, actually.

8. imjustagirl

I'm just saying "Anyone under a C cup has no business on this list" is a ridiculous statement.

9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Fair enough. Maybe some B cups do belong. But they're bringing a knife to a gunfight.

10. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I think by definition, any clip from "Ugly Betty" shouldn't be NSFW.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

If anyone is interested in conducting research on this hotly contested topic, "I Know What Jennifer Love Hewitt's Breasts Did Last Summer" is on HBO Signature Pacific right now.

12. imjustagirl

I can only assume you're watching her new series about working at a "happy endings" massage parlor.

Draft saved Draft deleted