1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bengals do it again ....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chad Conant, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Chad Conant

Chad Conant Member

Quincy Wilson's arrest iis being reported by the AP, marking 10 Bengals arrested in 14 months.

You know, at least when they sucked they stayed out of jail.

2. Yeah, but if you go farther back, they had guys getting in trouble with the law when they were good. Remember Stanley Wilson?

3. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

I'm sorry, but is this guy a complete idiot? This team has to be full of the most dumbasses in all of professional sports.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

What he did?

I know this - when he was in college, I saw him get around an end and go 60 yards into the end zone quicker than anybody I've ever seen. I'm on the horn with the office and I let out an audible "holy fuck."

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I don't think this is a major one compared to some of the others. By the sounds of things it was basically a wedding party that went late into the night and then refused to disperse when the cops wanted them to after because there was a reported gun shot about a block away. No one in the party is being charged in accordance with the gun shot. Basically he got arrested for being drunk late at night at a wedding and then not listening to the cops. Not the smartest person in the world, but then again not the worst crime ever.

6. Chad Conant

Chad Conant Member

It's for disorderly conduct at 3 a.m. Saturday.

The funny thing about the Bengals, is for every shit-for-brains, they have guys like Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson.

It's a shame Marvin Lewis can be such a good coach and such a bad ass kicker.

7. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Pride of Weirton, West Virginia. Quincy had a sick state final game against former Buccos catcher J.R. House. My only question was whether the wedding party was at Bob Pruett's Steakhouse.

Draft saved Draft deleted