1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ben 10 Playstation 2 video game ... HELP?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Feb 5, 2008.

1. I know this may be a longshot but thought I'd try anyway.

My son and I have been playing the Ben 10 game on Playstation 2 and we are stuck at the Plumber Base. After beating the Victor monsters there is a power core and ramp up the wall.
    You are supposed to destroy the power core to advance, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to destroy it.
    I have tried doing a google search for hints (like I have done with God of War) and other sites, but I didn't have much luck.
    Does anyone on here have ANY idea what I am supposed to do?
    Thanks

2. Did you smash all the lights with a cannon bolt?

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

fnord

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

5. What lights?

6. I've never even heard of the game.

According to the Q&A at the bottom of this link, there are lights.

http://www.cheatmasters.com/cheats/25354/Ben_10_Protector_of_Earth_cheats.html

7. I think that may be the answer.
    Thanks for the help!

8. Sure.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Orville, you just invented a son for the purpose of sounding less dorky, didn't you?

10. [​IMG]

"Make sure you use the Cannonbolt on level 12 or the gorgonauts will wipe you out with the nitron bombs ..."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted