1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belmont Stakes

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by racingwriter427, May 20, 2012.

1. racingwriter427

racingwriter427 New Member

Credentialed writer available for Belmont Stakes coverage. I have two years experience covering the sport. My credits include; ESPN.com, Blood-Horse publications, the New York Times online, the Breeders' Cup official website, and many more.

As I am based in New York, I can provide coverage anytime over the next three weeks. I'll Have Another has already shipped to New York, along with trainer Doug O'Neill. So if you're looking to do a Sunday feature either this week or next, I can happily accommodate you. I can also supply daily coverage the week of the race. E-mail Joe at jdepaolo85@gmail.com for clips and more information. Thanks so much.

Correction: Trainer O'Neill is not yet in New York. The horse is currently under the supervision of his assistant - Jack Sisterson.

Draft saved Draft deleted