1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BELLATOR FIGHT & BELLATOR REALITY SHOW CASTING. SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY NOV 1OTH

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by susancingarimma, Nov 8, 2012.

1. susancingarimma

susancingarimma New Member

Susan is always the one to turn to. She seems to know things before they're happening. She is always up on what's going on and the consummate professional. She is a pleasure to work with. She aims to please and always does."

Bonnie Tiegel, Senior Producer Entertainment Tonight/The Insider CBS Radford Studios
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am a freelance writer, reporter/producer based in South Florida since 1991, working for a variety of shows including ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, EXTRA, -ESPN, FOX NEWS/SPORTS, DISCOVERY, CBS, CNBC, DISNEY, AMERICA’S MOST WANTED, INSIDE EDITION, M TV, UPN, CNN, NIPPON TV, COURT TV, AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS, LATIN ACCESS, and many many more.

I am well known for my national news reporting in many other areas but at the present time I am looking to build up my MMA roster.

I became totally fixated with MMA after doing a story on (the then "WEC" signed fighter) Micah Miller. see link below:
    http://www.starquestproductions.net/demos.php

Since then, I have decided that I want to focus as much of my time as possible on this emerging and exciting sport. I am truly passionate about the sport, and have been told by many that my enthusiasm is contagious!

Here is my new MMA website also my MMA Channel:
    www.mustlovemma.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/susancingariMMA

My recent UFCONFX 3 fight reports here in Florida got thousands of hits on You Tube and I scored 3 exclusives.

http://prommanow.com/author/susan-cingari

I have also covered Bellator the last time they were here and I co- hosted the Florida Boxing Hall of Fame last year. I have written for Scrapp Magazine, fiveouncesofpain.com and prommanow.com

I feel I can offer you a different perspective not only as a new fight fan but as a woman and while I am not able to get into any ground and pounding myself, don't worry I know the difference between an arm bar and a kimura and you bet I will go the distance when it comes to getting the story.

I also think it's important to mention that I thrive when working in a fast paced turn around environment and I can contribute valuable insights on how to achieve efficiency and cost savings.

The final thing I think you should know about me is that I have been told, I have great communication and writing skills and can get most anyone to tell me their “story”. I am extremely organized and able to get the most out of each production day. I have the ability to create a positive work environment, making everyone on the team understand their role and how important they are to the company’s success.

I am looking to establish a long term relationship with someone and crank out the growing list of story ideas I have sitting on my desk. I have no problem either taking direction and being assigned a story as well or picking up interviews for another writer. If you want video I can provide this as well.

I am best reached on my mobile at 561-248-2223. You can check out my website at www.mustlovemma.com and see some of my writing samples.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Susan

2. Dawgpound17

Dawgpound17 Member

Just curious...but umm with the companies you've worked for why not apply for a position instead of coming and posting here on a string basis. I know a guy who's an AP stringer...but works 2 other sports news jobs as his main gig so just my .02 c/

3. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Terrible website. Can't read a single piece of copy with that horrible background.

Just FYI.

Draft saved Draft deleted