1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beer poll

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Dogfish Head pint night at my local watering hole tonight. #giggity

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Gonna be a good night for cab drivers.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'll be walking, thanks. :)

4. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

Best: Labatt 50
    Worst: Corona

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

It reaches it's peak when it's been sitting in the trunk of our car for a week in the middle of August. Highly underrated on draft too, when you can find it.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Good lord. The dogfish 120 is awesome. And brutal. And brutally awesome.

7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Glad you liked them. Still prefer the Fire Rock to Longboard, but both are very good.
    You find anything good at Norman's? Was there this past weekend, but I was pretty buzzed by that point and we were just stocking up on Coors Light (at that point I didn't care). Friend's 40th birthday party was a blast. Until the next day. But at least I woke up and could step out the door of the hotel and see the beach.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Best: I keep Abita's Purple Haze in the fridge pretty much year-around. Largely because of the influence of this board, it's often joined by a 6 of Yuengling. But honestly, everything seems better in draft form.

Worst: Bud Light Lime is pretty damn awful.

10. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

Best: Anything by Oskar Blues

Worst: Keystone Ice (brings back memories of bathroom floors in college)

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Really impressed by the selection at Norm's, particularly the second time I went when it seems they had restocked. Didn't have time to sample much, picked up some Yuengling (can't get that here in Canada) and some coolers for the missus. Loved the little dive bar in the back too.

12. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Going to crack into a 4-pack of Big Eddy's (aka Leiny's) IPA when I get off of work.

I promise to report back before I pass out.

Draft saved Draft deleted