1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bed sheets

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Apr 5, 2007.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Ditto.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I love having sheets because even in the dead of summer, I have to have SOMETHING on me. Even if it's only covering about 10 inches of me...it has to be there.

3. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

http://www.amazon.com/Pike-Street-000-Thread-Count-Sateen-Queen/dp/B000FVW1YM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-6609634-2687333?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1175915134&sr=8-1

I bought that sheet set a couple months ago... love 'em... fantastic...

p.s. - don't buy silk sheets. holy cow did i hate those... felt like I was sleeping on ice i slid around so much.

4. Agreed. Hate it when The Wife not only puts on a top sheet but then also tucks it tighter than Michael Flatley's leotards ...

5. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

So, no one's taking a swing at this hanging curveball?

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

*sigh*

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Your sheet quality should be directly proportional to your sleepwear...or lack thereof.

If you sleep in six layers of jammies and flannel gear, what difference does it make what the sheets feel like?

But if you sleep raw naked, no matter what the weather (and believe me, there is no better way to sleep), good sheets are better than almost anything (with the possible exception of what you should be doing raw naked in the sheets).

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Although perhaps that information is better (birthday) suited for the Ask Drunk 21 thread.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You're far too classy to get drunk and post on here. That's my domain, and I agree on the good sheets and amount of clothing worn to bed thing.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Dammit.

Can I just say, clothing has no business in the bed. What is the point??

11. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Well, you're not a guy. I prefer not to be flapping all night, gotta keep 'em secure.

12. joe

joe Active Member

No matter what kind of sheets you get, just make sure they're clean and newly put on the bed when she comes over. She will appreciate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted