1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bed as a litter box

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SportsHack1818, Dec 26, 2008.

1. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Yeah, sure. He also said the auger was awesome.

2. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

If Hack woulda put a Sham-Wow! on it right away, the piss would be totally gone!

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And his hands would be almost as tough from wringing it out as they would be if he pissed on them himself.

4. I will have to try the vinegar.

As for pissing off the cat, heck if I know. Cats always seem to be pissed about one thing or another. I haven't done anything specific that's different recently. Now, I am just going to keep that door closed and not take any chances.

5. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Ours pees in a guest bathtub when she wants us to know she has another bladder infection. We keep our bedroom door closed to ensure she won't nail our mattress. Anyway, there might be a reason why your cat didn't use the litter box -- a trip to the vet may be needed.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Frank's right. My parent's cat starting peeing in the room my nephews sleep in when they're over, and he turned out to have a UTI. He also hates my nephews, which was why he picked that particular room.

I'm not sure that there is a way to get the cat piss smell out. It's really the nastiest thing on Earth. I'd certainly keep the cat out of that room for a while. You might also try locking it in the room its litter box is in for a few days. Just make sure there's nothing else soft in the room for the cat to pee on.

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Years ago, my family had a cat that pooped in the bathtub.

Somehow, the problem was alleviated -- can't say I remember -- without the trip to the animal doctor.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Memo to self: Hope SIL never brings a cat to my house...

9. KG

KG Active Member

It's made in Germany, and you know the Germans make good stuff.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Except hamburgers and comedy.

11. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Any product with an enzyme eater should help... FYI.. cats have a weird relationship with nylon/vinyl products. I've known many cats that will, with no provocation, piss on a vinyl beanbag chair as soon as they see it. I can sort of imagine the kind of sleeping bag you're talking about and that fabric is a cat attractor. Keep washing the blanket. Find a replacement for the sleeping bag.

Draft saved Draft deleted