1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beavis and Butthead are coming back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 14, 2010.

1. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Youtube is your friend.

Hell, they even got the "Way Down Mexico Way" episode in its full glory.

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

I think it's HYMAN!

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

God I loved that show. The only show I wasn't allowed to watch. My mother walked in just as Beavis and Butthead were talking to a circus acrobat and they asked her if she could pick her butt with her nose. That was it for that show at my house.

I was in junior high during Beavis and Butthead's prime, so you can imagine how amazing I thought that show was. I had to watch at a friend's house.

I will never forget a video they were watching--Janet Jackson maybe-- where Butthead nonchalantly looks over and Beavis is humping the arm of the couch. Butthead screams "Uhhh! Beavis get down!" and Beavis mumbles "I am getting down."

I can't wait for new episodes.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Greatest exchange ever.

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

"Hey Butthead, are these guys from Seattle?"

"No, assmunch. They're American."

6. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

So did I... and I bought one for my friend. He put the remote to good use when telemarketers would call. He'd answer the phone, then push the "Shut-up, Assmunch" button whenever the poor schlub on the other end would leave dead air.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

"Dammit, Beavis. Your balls are dirty. Go to the ballwasher... NOW!"

"Dammit, Beavis, cut that out. You know you're not supposed to touch yourself..."

This rules. IT RULES!

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Buzzcut had just saved B and B from drowning in the pool:

Buzzcut: Butthead! Are you aware that you put your life, and my accredation at risk?

Butthead: Uhhh

Buzzcut: And what about your patent disregard for Beavis? Don't you give a rat's ass over the safety of your loyal companion?

Butthead: Uhhh, no.

Beavis: Heh, heh, yeah. No.

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

After a minor accident:

Beavis (folding his chest): My liver! My liver!

Butt-Head: Lower, dude.

Beavis (now grabbing his crotch): My liver! My liver!

All this nostalgia . . . we're really set up for the new show to be disappointing.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

How about Beavis when he's going to find help for Butthead, who is choking on a chicken bone.

Beavis, watching a couple guys shooting hoops at the park: "Choke! Choke!" (thought bubble of Butthead choking appears) "Ohhh yeah Butthead choking his chicken."

Then Beavis come back. "I found this sign that says we're supposed to wash our hands after eating."

10. JNEWFIFTY

JNEWFIFTY Member

[​IMG]

Damn it, my good jeans.

11. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Next to the Cornholio episodes, which have come as close to anything this side of Sam Kinison's live encore to making me wet myself, this is the greatest episode.

TV Reporter: An outbreak of tainted meat has struck the local Burger World, and once again raised the question of how meat should be handled.
    Butt-head: Huhuhuh...ask the expert.
    Beavis: Shut up, Butt-head! (continues scratching) This sucks!
    Butt-head: Yeah! We lost our jobs!
    Beavis: No! My thingie still itches!

Butt-head: Face it, Beavis. You have a problem with your penis.
    Beavis: Yeah, what should I do, this sucks.
    Butt-head: Maybe you should like wash it or something.
    Beavis: Yeah, I can like.. With water? No way! It'll get wet.
    Butt-head: Life is hard, Beavis. [edit]

Butt-head: Dammit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your penis out when you're cooking.

12. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-mike-judge-collection-vol-1-episode-9/1555034/playlist.jhtml

about 10 minutes in

Draft saved Draft deleted