1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beauty and the Geek: This sucks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jan 1, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm still watching it, but I'm glad Kina's gone. She's annoyed me more every time I've seen her.

I like Evan a lot. He's easily my favorite of the 'fresh meat.'

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I've gotten into it. I know you asked ijag and not me. Just sayin...

Tina punching Beth pulled me in immediately.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That wasn't even a punch. I expected more out of Tina than that. Kind of a wussy-girl, over the top punch. Bleah.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Yeah, but it got Tina off the show, and since I HATE Tina, that worked out for me. I hate Beth, too.. so Svets getting her off was wonderful.

Oh, and I agree. Kina has annoyed me the last few weeks. I'm glad she's gone. I'm also glad Robin's gone.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Tina's one of those "I don't necessarily like her, but I love watching her rile everyone else up" people. And with Coral not on this season, it needed someone like her. It's been weird since.

And I have to say it: Goddamn, Diem could do so much better than CT. He just looks like he would reek.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He just seems sleezy. I can't wait for the reunion show when she tells everyone he broke her heart. She's so naive -- at least, it seems that way to me. Her constant excitement over their kiss made me want to puke.

Oh, and regarding Kina -- Her crying about how she wasn't good enough at the end of her duel with Svets made me not like her more. I don't think any other girls leaving have had that breakdown when they got knocked off.

I also love Evan. He acts like he's naive but he's playing everyone.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

This may be the most loser-y thing I've ever said (long list!), but I'm sad she and Derrick didn't work out. He seemed to really understand how cool she is. I don't think CT gets it.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I was sad about that, too, but I think with Derrick it was the sympathy factor. He was the only one who really knew about her cancer. With CT, I think it's about looks. He saw her without the wig and thought she was hot so he went after her. I think some of her wigs are a little... weird.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I like them. I want a flaming red wig.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think she looks great without the wigs. I understand it being a confidence issue, but with all the things CT says to her EVERY DAY, you would think her confidence would be up a little.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

She's getting better with showing her head. But I think it would be fun to do the wig sometimes, just to do them. So she could be completely comfortable, and still just want to do them.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You know that there are two new episodes Thursday, right? It's setting up the lead-in to the finale.

Draft saved Draft deleted