1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bears vs. Colts: Super Bowl XLI running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Bears vs. Colts: Super Bowl XLI Passing thread

I think based on what I saw that the Colts will be able to pass the ball vs the Bears DB's

They can exploit the seams.

I have feeling that Marvin Harrison will have a big game.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: Bears vs. Colts: Super Bowl XLI Passing thread

nice touch.

3. SCEditor

SCEditor Active Member

Yeah, I've heard of the NFL.

Last time we had a college football thread, you brought up Jason Grimsley and other baseball players, so I figured you were open to switching up topics on a whim.

Do you know what a full-time job is? Or have you not been able to land one since getting canned the second time?

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

It'll be interesting to see if Bethea can help keep the Bears receivers from going deep too. Grossman likes to fire it deep to Berrian, but Bethea has done a hell of a job as a 6th rounder. It should be lots and lots of Thomas Jones instead.

5. Von D. Jillarreal

Von D. Jillarreal New Member

Wanker.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Three things happen when you pass, and two of them are bad. (/old_cliche)

I think Chicago has a shot if Grossman plays within his capabilities and doesn't screw it up. But if this were a 7-on-7 game, I sure would like Peyton and the Colts.

7. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Whatever, dipshit. Your employer must be so proud. You sound like a fucking retard who waits until something happens, then claims you knew it all along. You obviously don't know what a fact is, and you're too much of a pussy to do anything other than hide behind anonymity.

But if you want to go back to talking about the NFL, I'd be happy to rub your whiny, tear-stained face into the dirt. If you don't, then keep right on showing what a spineless little pussy you are, and keep fucking up the Super Bowl thread for the next 2 weeks. I'm sure you won't look like the tiny cumstain you are when you do that.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Might be better suited for the running thread but Jones will be very important for the Bears. He not gotten near the credit he deserves for their success this year.

For 2 years the Bears have wanted to replace him with Benson.

9. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think I'll pass on this one. The Colts blow out the Bears.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

You, sir, are violating the spirit, if not the letter, of this passing thread. :D

11. SCEditor

SCEditor Active Member

I would hate to fuck up a thread that you're involved in. I know how you hate it when people do that. Fucking retard? I thought the proper terminology for small-minded cocksuckers like you was ftard.

When did I say I knew something after the fact? I was the guy who thought, wrongly, Michigan should have played Ohio State in the championship game. I didn't post it, but I told friends (yeah, Dyepack, some people have them) that I thought the Patriots would beat the Colts. Did I get on the site and tell everybody I knew it would be Bears-Colts? Nope.

Whenever you make a credible argument, let me know. My employer is proud. At last my employer isn't the assistant manager at a fast-food restaurant.

I'm hiding behind my anonymity? I don't see you signing your name to your posts dipshit.

12. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

I actually think Reggie Wayne will draw coverage on Charles Tillman and should be able to torch him pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.