1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bears vs. Colts: Super Bowl XLI running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I know, just thinking aloud here. I can't believe anyone would do that, let alone think it.

2. Agreed. Believe me, although I'm a Bears fan, I'm not claiming that sorry sack of shit.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Outing alert: That's really Ellis Redding. :D

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hehe...haven't you learned just how much I enjoy stirring things up. And the most recent scoreboard when those two teams met said different....

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

You could only hope that a rabid hunter would get confused and plug that swine between the eyes.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Special for my man Redd and the rest of the Bears fanboy loosers: ;D

[​IMG]

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Trent. Dilfer.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Joe Kapp, Vince Ferragamo, David Woodley, Tony Eason, Neil O'Donnell, Chris Chandler all lost the Super Bowl. Dilfer won .

Not that Dilfer was good, but at least his suckage wasn't devasting

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Well, after all is said and done after the game, I'd be perfectly happy if Rex is labeled "The Worst QB To Ever Win a Super Bowl." I could live with that.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

As an L.A. (RIP) Rams fan, my gut instinct is to hope the Colts cum all over the Bears, for payback for 24-0 in the '85 NFC title game. Logic says that now that Peyton Manning has reached the big time, he'll complete his mission and join the pantheon of great NFL quarterbacks. But ...

... one play has stayed in my brain all season, that Monday Night game when the Bears were in Jersey to play the Giants and were getting anally reamed in the 1st half. Remember that 3rd and 22, when (insert running back's name, I can't remember) busted 25 yards on a draw for a 1st down, and the Bears went on to score a TD, on the way to a Boots'ing of the Giants. In my mind, that 3rd-and-22 draw was the biggest play of the season for the Bears.

For whatever reason, I think the Bears will win. Not sure about the score, but Grossman will outplay Manning, and the Bears will win by 10-12 points.

And heyabbott ... Ferragamo threw for 509 yards against the 49ers one game!

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

http://www.touchdownrealestate.com/

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, of course he also didn't see a WIDE-FUCKING-OPEN Billy Waddy streaking down the left sideline, the Rams down 24-19 in the 4th quarter, and threw into coverage -- interception. Dumbass. Rams shoulda won that Super Bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.